Saturday, 30 April 2011

Blue Bloods

Am I the only one who's had a massive "you're old enough to be my dad" crush on Tom Selleck since he and his moustache showed up in Friends all those years ago? Well, when I saw on SideReel that he and his moustache had their very own cop drama, I threw my hands in the air and dropped on the floor in an orgasmic fit. Slight over-exaggeration, but this is my blog, so there!


The show's executive producers and writers are the same talent that brought us The Sopranos. While there are some plot holes that have to get resolved ASAP or I'll lose my rag, I do look forward to watching this every week. I especially love Donnie Wahlberg's character. This guy is such an angry Irish-American. He reminds me a lot of a mix between Detective Elliot Stabler from Law & Order : Special Victims Unit and Mark Wahlberg's character in The Departed; ALWAYS ANGRY. Love it.

Great show. Bridgette Moynahan and Amy Carlson give excellent performances as well.

Enjoy!

Dx