
My birthday is next month and I need, Need, NEED a Canon 7d. Dear Jesus, please make this happen for me. I'll be able to make all these mini films I have in my mind. All that's stopping me is not having a camera. And guys, I have access to other cameras, but all I want is my own. Am I a snob? Yes. But it's important to have standards and set goals. I'll do the work, please Jesus, make this happen for me.
I've shot on a lot of different cameras, from Sony's to Panasonic's and guys I'm telling you, I once shot a Kano concert for Boxfresh with someone else's Canon 7d and it fit right into my hands, like the missing piece to my puzzle.


Danielle, why do you want a Canon 7d so much? Well, this camera is 18 megapixels of compact camera power. It captures in full HD and unlike smelly Nikons it can capture up to 26 minutes of footage. I know some of you are like "Only 26 minutes?" SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! LOL. Because Nikon's can only capture 5 minutes of footage, so there!!! It's my dream camera and I'm going to make magic happen when I get mine. MUHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!
YAY!
Pray and fast for me that I get mine.
D x